5 Scriptures About...God's Love
If you ever wondered what the Bible says about Gods’ love for you, here you go! Below are five easy to remember scriptures that you can memorize to speak over your life when you need a gentle reminder that you are loved!
1. “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him, should not perish but have everlasting life.” John 3:16
2. “How precious is Your loving kindness, O God! Therefore, the children of men put their trust under the shadow of your wings. They are abundantly satisfied with the fullness of Your house, and You give them drink from the river of Your pleasures. For with You is the fountain of life; In Your light we see light. Oh, continue Your loving kindness
to those who know You, And Your righteousness to the upright in heart.” Psalm 36:7-10
3. “But God demonstrates His own love towards us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.” Romans 5:8
4. “But God, Who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), and raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus.” Ephesians 2:4-6
5. “We love Him, because He first loved us.” 1 John 4:19